Why Choose To The Top Home Elevators?
Local and Experienced:
- Family owned and locally operated since 1991.
- In 2004, EHLS opened To The Top Home Elevator to focus on residential and commercial elevators for the new construction market.
- We serve the entire Chicago Metro Area, including SE Wisconsin & NW Indiana
- We install the equipment we sell and our technicians and installers are factory trained
- We offer a completely operational showroom, open to the public to help customers test equipment and ensure that it is the right fit for them.
- Our showroom is equipped with a home elevator, straight and curved stairlifts, a wheelchair lift, a ramp, transfer/ceiling lifts, a roll-in-shower and an accessible bathroom
We Make House Calls:
- We will come to your home and assess the options that best meet YOUR needs
- Our elevator consultations are free.
We Stock Lifts/Equipment:
- Our large warehouse allows us to keep a selection of lifts and equipment in stock for quick turn-around
- Our leading equipment suppliers are U.S. and North American based
- Our primary equipment manufacturers of elevators, stairlifts, and wheelchair lifts are based in the Midwest
Accessible Remodeling Solutions:
- Your one stop shop for all accessibility solutions including elevators, stairlifts, and wheelchair lifts.
- We stand behind our work and will be there if your equipment needs repair
- We provide same or next day service in most cases
CALL TO THE TOP TODAY FOR ALL YOUR ELEVATOR NEEDS!
To The Top Home Elevators Cares
Thank you for visiting our website!
- To The Top Home Elevators & EHLS specialize in designing and implementing plans that customize homes and facilities to accommodate the effects of age, accident, and disability.
- Our sole line of business is the development and execution of plans that transform homes and facilities into comfortable, safe environments.
- We are a staff of friendly, experienced professionals and all work is done by qualified installers.
“James, Thank you and your crew for the outstanding work done for Fiona O’Neill. The family is very thankful and so are we at the Make-a-Wish Foundation. Fiona can now bathe with dignity and privacy. Sincerely, Nancy Corts Make-a-Wish Volunteer Wish Granter “ – Nancy Corts