Commercial Dumbwaiters Available for the Chicago, IL Area, Northeast Indiana, & Southeast Wisconsin
To The Top offers commercial dumbwaiters that are designed for non-passenger vertical transportation applications. Our commercial dumbwaiters are manufactured by Waupaca, which is located in Appleton, Wisconsin. Waupaca has been manufacturing dumbwaiters since 1957!
- This versatile commercial dumbwaiter model is available with a net load capacity of 300 or 500 pounds
- Safety and convenience are the hallmarks of this unit designed for multi-floor businesses
- A commercial dumbwaiter will provide convenience for employees and reduce the risk of injury
- The dumbwaiter cars are standard in powder-coated steel and available in optional stainless steel
- Bi-parting or slide-up gates are required
- Commercial hoistway doors are available to complete the package for safety and code compliance
The commercial dumbwaiter’s winding drum drive system and heavy-duty steel guide rails are designed for longevity and efficiency in commercial use. Homeowners find this model ideal as well when larger and heavier loads will be moved to the residence.
Lifting medical or legal records, prepared food, wheeled carts, firewood, groceries or laundry the dumbwaiter has the size and weight capacity for most tasks.
For more commercial dumbwaiter information, please call us at 847-215-9490
Commercial Dumbwaiter Highlights:
- Travel up to 50 ft.
- Robust 300 lb. – 500 lb. weight capacity
- 2-5 stops
- Hoistway door interlocks
- Vertical bi-parting car and landing gates
- Dumbwaiter and Door finishes
- Powder Coated Steel – standard
- Stainless Steel – optional
Commercial Dumbwaiter Options:
- Car Shelves
- Car Light
- “Car Here” Indicator
- “In Use” Indicator
- Door Open Buzzer
- Lantern and Gong
- Slide-Up Car Gate
- Door to access machine
Commercial Dumbwaiter Applications:
- Retail Stores
- Educational Facilities
- and much more!