- To The Top offers winding drum & rack/pinion drive dumbwaiter systems for residential settings.
- The winding drum dumbwaiter system is manufactured by Waupaca and the rack/pinion system is manufactured by Staying Home
- Residential dumbwaiters are available in powder-coated steel or stainless steel cars.
- These units have the lift capacity of 100 or 200-pound net loads.
- They include a roll top gate (standard) or you can upgrade to a metal bi-part gate. A removable & adjustable metal shelf is also available.
- Safety is assured with standard slack cable monitoring device, car safeties, top final-limit switches, and UL® /cUL® certified controllers.
The dumbwaiter excels at transporting everything from delicate items, foods, files or laundry from floor to floor, to heavy items such as groceries, firewood in a residential application. Custom car sizes allow Waupaca to build dumbwaiters to meet your specific lift needs.
Residential Dumbwaiter Highlights
- Car-mounted, battery operated rack and pinion drive system assures reliable operation
- No pulleys or cables for smooth quiet operation
- Travels at 16-20 feet per minute for convenient wait times
- Steel car and car gates with durable powder coat finish
- 2-4 stops
- 200 lb. and 285 lb. weight capacity in standard size – optional and custom sizes to meet any need
- No machine room required- saves money and space
Winding Drum Dumbwaiter:
- Robust Winding Drum Drive System
- 100 and 200 lb. weight capacities for every need
- 30-50 feet per minute speed for fast use cycles
- Capable of 2-6 stops
- Wood car available with Roll-Top Car Gate
- Many available car and landing door types – a number of finishes and configurations available to suit your needs and tastes
- Car Shelves
- “Car Here” Indicator or “In Use” Indicator – Only available for Winding Drum System*
- Stainless Steel Cab
- Slide-up car gate
- Hoistway Doors
To learn more about residential dumbwaiters or to schedule a FREE in-home or on-site assessment, please fill out the form on this page or call our office at 847-279-6444!